CREATED BY THE ODD MIND OF PREGNANT FILM
Jung-Koch-Quentell, Botanical chart, Cardamine pratensis
“Euclid" (detail), c.1635, Jusepe de Ribera.
Traumatic cataract with an iridodialysis (separation of the iris from it’s attachment to the ciliary body) from a blunt injury during childhood.
Photo credit: Cindy Montague, CRA
Thomas Grünfeld, from Misfits series
Flowers by Édouard Manet, part III.
The rules! Answer the following questions then tag as many people as you want~
- Name: Gabriel
- Nickname: Gabe, Angel Face, Seraph, Vinny, Bird, Mr. Vague
- Birthday: April 30
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Not straight?
- Height: 5’8”
- Time zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: 11:42 PM, 8/26/2014
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: Lol.
- OTPs: Hannigram, Snupin, Cherik DanyxDrogo
- The last thing I Googled was: “Hypersomnia.”
- First word that comes to mind: Eyelash
- What I last said to a family member: “”I love you, dad.”
- One place that makes me happy and why: I actually can’t think of anywhere.
- How many blankets I sleep under: ALL OF THEM.
- Favourite beverage(s): Hot tea, Pepsi,
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: The Hobbit
- Three things I can’t live without: Family, food, water
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Follow yer DREAMS?! Or just talk to me more, idk.
- You have to listen to this song: Bat For Lashes - Siren Song
- My blog(s): viktors-opium
- TAG: histhreepatchproblem ? Anyone else?